Our outplacement services are provided in conjunction with other human resources efforts concerning job termination and benefits information. Specific ways that we partner with Human Resources include:
- Providing support during the termination process, such as notification/termination training for managers and human resources staff, and advising on tactical issues, severance, trends, logistics, and planning
- Sharing important information about the candidate as part of the process
- Ensuring a smooth exit and the communication of a consistent message, which will support the next career opportunity
- Regular reports, metrics, and survey results customized to Human Resource needs, including:
- Candidate Progress Reports
- Candidate Satisfaction Surveys/Evaluations
- Workshop Evaluations
- Landing Reports
- Engagement statistics compilation concerning the number of employees taking part in various programs offered.
We Provide Key Support During the Severance Process by Helping Employees Focus on What is the Most Important to Them – Their Next Career Move
We fully support the initiatives and commitment of companies and organizations to help employees with their next career move. Instead of focusing on negative aspects associated with termination, we help affected employees focus on determining job and industry objectives, and recognizing the opportunity being provided as a way to advance in their careers.